As part of the functionality of our Data Stream Manager application, we place a cookie on your computer, smart phone or other device. This enables us to allocate a unique visitor-ID to you, so that we are able to recognize you the next time you visit our website. We do this for our own analytical purposes only. There are no other applications that place cookies.
Further, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you provide us with personal data by means of filling out a contact form on our website, we then process such personal data as you provide to us through your submission.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data will exclusively be used for the following purposes:
- track visitors and be able to analyze the number of unique visitors and repeat visits, which pages are being visited and in which order, the time visitors spend on each page, and which actions are taken on which pages
- email to you the requested news letters
- send to you an email at the end of a calendar year, in which we will ask you to confirm in case you wish to keep on receiving our newsletters
- contact you by phone or email for the specific reason you contacted us
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information on IP address, pages visited and actions undertaken, will be stored only until the end of the calendar year following the calendar year in which we have recognized you as visitor for the first time. The information you provide to us (including the fact that you consent to the processing) through your subscription to our newsletters or through filling out contact forms on our website, will be stored only until the end of the calendar year following the calendar year in which you have provided such information to us. In case and when we deem that storage of certain personal data is no longer required in relation to the original purpose of collection of such data, we will delete such certain personal data earlier than as set forth above.
We are the sole processor of your personal data. We will not provide thirds with your personal data.
We have implemented relevant technical and organizational measures for the security and protection of your personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you provide to us certain personal data through the subscription to our newsletters or through submission of information on a contact form on our website, we appreciate that you consent to the processing of such personal data for the specific purpose you have provided it to us. In relation to the personal data that can be processed as consequence of placement of a cookie, we appreciate that you have given your consent through the “cookie consent”. We appreciate in any case that your consent to the processing of your personal data is a freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of your wish to have your personal data be processed. We appreciate you have sufficiently been informed on the purpose of the processing, the processing itself and your rights.
If you nevertheless are of the opinion that you have not consented, or do not wish to consent, to the processing of your personal data, we kindly request you to inform us by email and to further refrain from visiting our website. We kindly inform you that you are not obliged to provide to us your consent to processing of personal data. Your consent to processing of personal data is also not required for entering into an agreement with us. If you do not provide your consent, or in case you retract an earlier provided consent, to the processing of personal data, then we will delete from our systems all your personal data and as a consequence you will no longer receive any newsletters that you may have been subscribed to, and you will not get any response from us on any requests or questions you have submitted to us.
You have the right
- to request us to provide you access to your personal data
- to request us for rectification of your personal data
- to request us to erase your personal data (“right to be forgotten”)
- to request from us restriction of processing concerning you
- to object to processing
- to request for data portability;
- to withdraw your consent to processing at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal)
- to not be exclusively subject to automated decision making based on your personal data (or profiles related thereto)
- to claim damages in relation to any breach by us of the provision of the General Data Protection Regulation or any other applicable privacy law prevailing at the time
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
In case you want to enforce any of your rights, please contact us. For contact details, please see hereafter.
We are the controller in relation to your personal data. We are Adversitement B.V., a private limited liability company, located at Liessentstraat 9A, 5405 AH Uden, The Netherlands, registered at the trade register under number 17124430.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted by sending an email to the same email address as provided above.
AMENDMENTS TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT