Adversitement helps companies understand customer behavior so that they can adjust their marketing and user experience. We have a great focus on data quality and privacy. Unlike all other digital agencies, we are not only analysis specialists, but we are technically very skilled to design, build, and develop analytic implementations.
We are combining our pragmatic approach, academic knowledge and innovative tools to enter into long-term partnerships with companies such as Vodafone, ING, Univé and KLM.
You will find yourself in an inspiring, talented and incredibly enthusiastic team. We conquer the world quickly and with control, as real explorers do. We have offices in the Netherlands, UK, and Germany. Together we will discover and change the world.
- Creating new opportunities at existing account (20%) and new accounts (80%).
- Coordinating the fulfilment of the right resources, in the right place at the right time
- Spotting possibilities to stimulate a durable relation
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and Analytics.
- Continuously improves their knowledge of the product portfolio of the Group
- Maintains and develops a good network
- Accurately keeping up sales administration
- Takes care for the correct information transfer to Finance Customer satisfaction (performance contract)
- Gives input for the strategy of Adversitement B.V.
- University or Bachelor Degree
- Marketing & Sales / Economics / Information Technology / Business Administration
- 2-4 years post-graduate experience
- Understanding of Internet, Social Media and Cloud/SAAS architectures
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients & colleagues
- A good understanding of Online Business, E-commerce and Online Marketing needs and processes
- Experience in being the link between Business and IT
- Worked with virtual teams (multi location)
- Target driven
- Experience within the field of data science is preferred
- Able to quickly understand complex client demands
- Knowledge of Internet, Social Media and Cloud/SAAS architectures
- Good knowledge of (MS) Office
- Well developed ‘soft skills’ / conversation skills
- Able to find a balance between freedom and responsibilities