Adversitement helps companies understand customer behavior so that they can adjust their marketing and user experience. We have a great focus on data quality and privacy. Unlike all other digital agencies, we are not only analysis specialists, but we are technically very skilled to design, build, and develop analytic implementations.
We are combining our pragmatic approach, academic knowledge and innovative tools to enter into long-term partnerships with companies such as Vodafone, ING, Univé and KLM.
You will find yourself in an inspiring, talented and incredibly enthusiastic team. We conquer the world quickly and with control, as real explorers do. We have offices in the Netherlands, UK, and Germany. Together we will discover and change the world.
- Operate as the central point of contact for customer account management
- Building and maintaining strong and long-term customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and conclude agreements
- Develop and expand the DMU and strengthen the relationship with various stakeholders
- Ensure an on-time and successful delivery of our solutions according to the needs and objectives of the customer
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly / quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing new business with existing customers
- Provide insight into and maintain key account statistics (quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Identify growth opportunities within the discipline and work together with sales and customer teams to realize growth.
- Bachelor / Master level
- At least 4 -6 years of relevant work experience as an account manager / business developer
- Insight into data analysis, internet, social media and cloud / SAAS architectures
- A good understanding of the needs and processes of Online Business, E-commerce and Online Marketing.
- Proven to manage multiple account management projects simultaneously while keeping a close eye on details
- Experience with being the link between Business and IT.
- Result-oriented with a good dose of perseverance
- You fit within an informal, social, but business working environment
- Thinking in possibilities and opportunities and the drive to be successful
- You are punctual and responsible
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Excellent commercial and communication skills
- Flexible working posture that fits our dynamic work environment
- Mastering the Dutch and English language, a third language is an advantage.